"The future is spinning before your eyes"
Is a Website Expensive ?
Well, when you are thinking about costs, you probably need to compare the cost of a one page Internet website with the cost of a one page display advertisement in a national (let alone international) magazine or newspaper.
What are the advantages of a Website:
- It doesn't have a limited life.
- It isn't replaced every week or month by a newer version.
- It is there 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It has a world-wide audience.
- You can send email at less cost than a letter.
- And you can update it whenever you have something new to say.
What magazine gives you all this for so little?
The Web is the future