"The future is spinning before your eyes"
What's In It For Me ?
A Website of your own lifts your horizons. The limit is your imagination.
Savings in costs and convenience
Support your existing clients
Expand your customer base
Reach new markets
Access up to date information
Improve your communication
Improve your image
Savings In Costs
You will undoubtedly find savings in costs and convenience over traditional methods, especially in communications.
Cheaper than a letter. Cheaper than a fax. Often cheaper than a phone call. Save costs and send information world-wide to 100 people simultaneously for less than the cost of just one stamp.
A global window on your organisation, your products and your services at remarkably low cost, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Update your catalogue or price list once on your website, and ALL your customers or sales force have access to the new information. Instantly. Reduce expensive mailings of catalogues, technical specifications and price lists. Why not have your customers get the information they need? At worst it only costs them a local phone call.
Send and receive messages without leaving your desk. Get replies in minutes. No more "engaged" tones, or "Sorry they're out" stories. Make it easy and immediate for customers to request information. Send an order form or newsletter with each enquiry at virtually no additional cost.
Support Your Existing Clients
- Promote your business or organisation 24 hours every day.
- Advertise to a regional, national or even international audience
- Reinforce your brand.
- Get your name out there.
- Project your values.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Build relationships with customers as individual web users.
Expand Your Customer Base
- Strengthen customer loyalty by interactive communication.
- Generate additional business opportunities online.
- Project a pro-active, customer orientated image.
- Make technical product information and user product experiences marketing tools.
- Disseminate your product news or your achievements world-wide, instantly.
Reach New Markets
- 56% of companies with online access use it to obtain information about companies and products.
- 47% use it for research.
- Enable new customers to find you simply by typing your name or product into a search engine.
- Provide a "Frequently Asked Questions" section to support new customers
Access Up-to-date World-wide Information
- Find previously unreachable markets.
- 20% of UK companies report increased enquiries and publicity from outside their traditional geographic markets via the web.
- You can conduct business on-line, take orders, and receive payments.
- You can even deliver digitised information like typing, artwork, music and video over the phone line.
- Do away with the delay. Get the orders from website visitors
Improve Internal Communication
- Source new suppliers yourself.
- See their product specifications and costs at your leisure.
- See what your competitors are doing.
- Research their latest news, their newest products.
- Survey the needs of your customers as individuals.
- In short, your web connection can help to stay ahead of the competition.
Improve Your Image
- You can improve the internal communications of large organisations via the Web.
- You can create non-public sections of information, so where better than your Website to store information for use by your staff, your dispersed sales force, or by management, and even shareholders.
- Could you benefit and build employee unity from a centralised, readily accessible source of information available to all your staff on: policies; procedures; news; internal career opportunities; training promotions, and so on.
The future is digital. -- Be part of it.
- Above all, you will be seen as an up to date, technology aware, organisation.
- A Website will help to reinforce an image of your organisation as a leader in its field. Failing to do so simply reinforces the idea of a firm lacking in potential.
- Your Website says more about you (and to more people) than a boatload of glossy brochures.