|Solutions for Tomorrow
"Think global, act local"
We are a small internet-aware, British information business, with special strengths in technology, tourism, leisure, and heritage. We are based on a solid foundation of experience in commerce, development, management and training, and one of a new breed of teleworking e-businesses that recognise, and work to, a global marketplace.
We have significant credentials, with access to more than 25 years experience in tourism and leisure, 20 years in computing, 30 years in photography/image manipulation, We also have 30 years experience of genealogical research and about 10 years experience of writing HTML code to produce Internet Websites
The principal, Fred Moor, was Director of Tourism and Leisure with Fylde Borough Council for 13 years, running an efficient, multi-disciplinary, customer-focused department, and two successful quasi-commercial leisure contracting arms.
This encompassed overall responsibility for some 200 staff and a net budget of around £2.6 million annually.
Our existing areas of activity include:
Photography, Communications, and Media
- Internet website design and consultancy
- Graphic image creation/manipulation
- Creation of Internet advertising banners and graphics
- HTML coding, and small scale bespoke programming for MS applications.
Tourism and Leisure Consultancy
- Specialist close-up and natural history photography
- Training, especially in Internet technology
- Media relations and management
- Planning of tourism and leisure services
- Tourism and leisure Development
- Information, Surveys and Market research
- Background Research
- Site and centre based genealogical research in Lancashire and Yorkshire
Top | Home | Business Profile | Business Philosophy | Creative Web Design | Image Photographics | Webmaster Training | TechnoSolutions | Tourism Consultancy | Leisure Consultancy | Heritage Research | Contact Form